You’ll Love it Online! In addition to hosting students in our classroom, all our classes are also live streamed to your home spaces. Use your yoga class pass for studio visits or live streaming.
How to Prepare For Live Streaming Yoga Classes
- If you have not visited Yoga OMazing for a class before, we have a $49 Introductory Month Of Yoga for all our regular classes.
- For most classes, 2 classes will be shown for the same time slot. One will be for students coming to the studio. The other is for the LIVE STREAM. So please be sure you’re selecting the right one.
- You will only see the sign up buttons for classes for the coming 14 days. So your ability for scheduling weeks in advance will be limited.
- Please sign up for online classes at least 30 minutes in advance to be sure that you get the live stream link and password.
- If you’d like to use our Spotify playlist at home created for the class, please send us an email and we’ll give you instructions on how to stream the music.
- Enjoy your class!
Props for a Home Practice
Below are some tips for prop substitutes if you don’t have yoga blocks, straps and bolsters. It’s good to have these on hand before class starts, in case your teacher will use these in class.
- For blocks- folded up towels or blankets or stacks of hardcover books or large cans of food from the pantry.
- For straps- belts or couple ties tied together, or bathroom robe tie.
You will only see the sign up buttons for classes for the coming 14 days. So your ability for scheduling weeks in advance will be limited
- For bolsters- 2 or 3 blankets rolled up tightly pillows, couch cushions, a large firm pillow.
- For blankets- if you have varieties at home, thick blankets work good.